The Pupil Premium is additional to main school funding and it is used by our school to address any underlying inequalities between children eligible by ensuring that funding reaches the pupils who most need it.
If you are eligible to claim this additional money for your school,
please click here and apply online.
If you are receiving any of the following benefits then your application will release
£1,320 of funding to the school.
Do you receive any of the following?
Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
The guarantee element of Pension Credit
Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
You will not be entitled to apply for this if you receive any element of Working Tax Credit or if your annual household income (as assessed by HMRC) is greater than £16,190.00.
- To ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs for all our pupils.
- To ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups; this includes assessing and addressing the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils and of children with high mobility.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority needs. Allocation of funding and resources will vary according to those needs.
2017-2018 Pupil Premium funding was calculated on the basis of 10 “Ever 6” Free School Meal pupils in school and the total amount received was £15,100.
Our 2017-18 provision to support our children to live ‘life in all its fullness’
- Extra support through small group or 1:1 programmes – with a focus on English spelling, reading and writing skills. Maths skills and social skills.
- Additional support in class for engagement in learning.
- Extra resources and personnel to support emotional needs. Play therapy, dog mentor, 1:1mentoring and lunchtime nurture club.
- Payment for additional activities offered; breakfast club, after school clubs and music tuition.
- In school support for families.
- Additional adult support and professional services.
- Extra support at lunchtimes for children with social and emotional issues.
- Support purchasing of school uniforms and paying for school trips.