The Pupil Premium is additional to main school funding and it is used by our school to address any underlying inequalities between children eligible by ensuring that funding reaches the pupils who most need it.
- To ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs for all our pupils.
- To ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups; this includes assessing and addressing the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils and of children with high mobility.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority needs. Allocation of funding and resources will vary according to those needs.
2017-2018 Pupil Premium funding was calculated on the basis of 10 “Ever 6” Free School Meal pupils in school and the total amount received was £15,100.
Our 2017-18 provision to support our children to live ‘life in all its fullness’
- Extra support through small group or 1:1 programmes – with a focus on English spelling, reading and writing skills. Maths skills and social skills.
- Additional support in class for engagement in learning.
- Extra resources and personnel to support emotional needs. Play therapy, dog mentor, 1:1mentoring and lunchtime nurture club.
- Payment for additional activities offered; breakfast club, after school clubs and music tuition.
- In school support for families.
- Additional adult support and professional services.
- Extra support at lunchtimes for children with social and emotional issues.
- Support purchasing of school uniforms and paying for school trips.